To accommodate a wide range of lifting applications, Industrial Splicing & Sling can manufacture lifting slings and wire rope assemblies to your project’s exact specifications. From chain slings and wire rope lifting slings to crane boom pendants and wire mesh slings, our experts will assist you with your lifting needs. We also offer synthetic nylon and polyester webbing slings and synthetic round slings.
Lifting slings can be customized for a multitude of lifting, hoisting, towing, anchoring and other applications. Our fabricators can combine the specified chain, wire rope and wire mesh with the standard, custom or customer-supplied hardware needed to make your project a success. Our capabilities include:
- Exclusive authorized distributor for Gunnebo Grabiq chain sling hardware
- Grade 100 chain slings from ¼" to 1¼" diameter (meets ASME B30.9)
- Grade 80 chain slings from ¼" to 1¼" diameter (meets ASME B30.9)
- Wire rope lifting slings and wire rope assemblies for 1/16" to 3" diameter
- Wire rope assemblies fabricated using ball shanks, threaded studs, turnbuckles, hooks and customer-furnished hardware for any lifting or pulling application
- Flemished eye mechanical spliced wire rope slings
- Crane boom pendants fabricated with open or closed swage sockets proof tested to two times working load limit
- Wire mesh slings, 10 gauge heavy duty, 2" to 12" widths
- Wire rope winch lines 3/8" to 2" diameter
- All slings are properly identified according to ASME and proof tested where ASME requires.
Click here to view our online worksheet "Ordering Wire Rope Slings."
Click here to view our online worksheet "Ordering Chain Slings."